A Cup of Coffee


There is a cup of coffee, of mine, always in my mind.

When I'm frustrated, I'll think about it;
When I'm sleepy, I'll miss it,
When I'm unhappy, I'll wish to have it.
That cup of coffee always remind me of myself,
remind me diamondish dark sky back in hometown,
remind me of my mother's smile,
remind me of the happiness when having chocolate,
remind me the importance of living happily...

There is a cup of coffee in everyone's heart.
Some figure it out upon their teens,
Some discover it later during their career,
Some never find it, until they have the time to.

The coffee cup is somewhere around the world;
the coffee is all around you.
Both do not appear in front of you,
unless you are looking for them.

Get your own cup and coffeewhile you still have the time to enjoy it ^^
Stay Smile!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Well written article.

Popular Posts