Dreamcatcher

I learnt about Dreamcatcher in a book of Liu Yong. When I first saw it, I just can't help to fall in love with it.
.
.
The web, the feather, the blinking mirror-like decoration are all what I love!
Plus the name of it, Dreamcatcher.
.
.
I always want to buy a Dreamcatcher. But most of the time those I like are around RM50. I bought this greenish blue colour Dreamcatcher last weekend. It costs me RM20 only. Yeah, finally i have a Dreamcatcher.
.
.
It has been a long time I don't dream. Since the day I hang it up, I started to dream again. No nightmares, I dreamed of some old friends back in hometown, it's wonderful, isn't it?
.
.
If you always have bad dream, try to get yourself a dreamcatcher.
.
.
Legends and natives say, dreamcatcher help you to filter bad dream. Nightmares will be caught in the web and good dreams will go to you through the center of web or some says through the feather.
.
.
.
.
Whatever, I just like it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts