Lomo~

Why I think I'm falling in love with lomo~

1. I'm lazy ( as the moto of lomo is Dont Think Just Shoot, somemore no need to ps)
2. Feel~ I feel everything I snap, I snap thing that made me feel
3. Cheap start - for an easy-get-bored person, this is better than a 3k dslr~
4. The feeling of waiting the film to be developed is like waiting for the first love letter to appear in the mail box ~
5. Cute - the cameras are cute!
6. Variety - I can own a lot of lomo cameras at once !

All in all, I'm falling for it....

Comments

大恒 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
大恒 said…
lomo lomo...i wan lomo camera...
waiting for the film to develop,just like waiting 1st love letter,u oso can link that...

now u make me want to buy traditional lomo...

need 2 b fast b4 there are allot of people owe lomo just like owning dslr..haha
R said…
sometimes, love something... no need to have reason ! :P happy shooting ya!

Popular Posts